Rss Feed
  1. All About PVC

    Wednesday, December 30, 2009

    Greetings! I managed to come down with a cold the day after Christmas. That and some major computer problems have kept me from blogging very much, but I did want to share this article from Healthy Child Healthy World. Many of us have heard that vinyl and PVC are not so good for us, but this piece gives more information as to why that's the case and whether all vinyl is made of PVC.

    One easy thing that I've done in the house is get rid of the vinyl shower curtain liners. I bought cloth ones on their place. You can just stick the whole thing in the washer when it starts to get funky. I cheat and have two for each shower. That way, I don't have to stress about getting the laundry done.

    I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday and has a happy new year!!!

  2. 0 comments:

    Post a Comment